The Flagstaff Arizona Dance Collective
There are no requirements to become a part of Dance Flagstaff. We just ask that you follow the rules we state below, help promote or spread the word about our events, and come out and dance with us!
The Rules for all Dance Flagstaff Members
- Help promote and foster the Dance Flagstaff family. Spread the word about our community and events. Invite your friends, and engage people you think would be a good fit, or would enjoy our events.
- Cultivate an environment that is safe for anyone of any age, race, religion, sexual preference, or skill level to enjoy music and dance.
- Make dancing the focus of all Dance Flagstaff events.
- Treat others with respect and integrity.
- Have fun! Help everyone around you have fun too!
- Dance and appreciate music from multiple decades and genres.
- Express yourself creatively through dance.
- Dance to new and differing music, and allow Dance Flagstaff DJs to express themselves creatively for you.
- Treat the staff, employees, bartenders, security and other members of any venue with courtesy and respect. Make sure they have fun too!
- Hold yourself and others accountable to these rules.